- Trinidad James ft Mystikal and Lil Dicky – Just a lil thick. Trinidad James’s verse was mediocre which is where he’s always been as a rapper. Mystikal shouts too much and probably shouldn’t be around all these women in the video. Lil Dicky kills them both in flow, lyirical content and wit.
2. Jay- Z ft Eminem – Renegade. Both rappers executed their verses immaculately on this track. Eminems flow was more fitting to the beat.
3. Chinx Drugs ft Action Bronson – Perfect picture. Chinx couldn’t fuck with Action Bronx on this laid back hip hop beat. R.I.P Chinx. He didn’t look right in the last interview for sure.
4. French Montana – Smoke Drank ft. Mac Miller. Perfect track for both rappers styles. Two flow monsters, but Miller edges this.
5. Jake One – The truth feat. Freeway and Brother Ali. Freeway is a good rapper at times, but Ali tears this shit up. Both underrated and a beautiful sample by Jake One.
6. Juicy J ft. Logic – Ain’t fukin wit cha. No justification needed.
7. Mr Muthafuckin eXquire ft Despot, Das Racist, Danny Brown, El -P – The Last Huzzah (Remix). Contentious choice based on the fact that eXquire is white. However, El – P outshines every other rapper on this track with his fiercely esoteric rhymes and eloquent wordplay.
8. Consequence ft Asher Roth – Childish Games. No justification needed.